Greetings ASIS Denver Mile High Chapter Members.
Over the last month I have hit the ground running it has been a fast start to the year.
First, our chapter has an awesome team of leaders. I think you will be pleased with all that is happening.
• Robin Brown has put together a phenomenal certification, CPP review and educational program for this year and I would encourage everyone to take advantage of their career, credential, and educational opportunity.
• John Incampo and Sam Adair are putting together a great list of speakers for our monthly meetings that will be motivational, educational, and beneficial in your personal and professional life.
• We have been working to get the website current and up-to-date. Soon you will see career job opportunities, local security news and updates as well as national security news.
In the coming weeks there will be a chapter survey sent out to our membership. Your feedback, comments and suggestions will help your executive board make decisions that will benefit our chapter and all its members. Please take the time to complete the survey when it arrives in your email inbox. Tell us what we are doing well and tell us where you think we can improve.
As your Chapter Chair I am committed to:
1. Listening to our members
2. Remaining open to change
3. Taking action for the benefit of all
4. Doing everything we can to advance the careers of our members
Lastly there are openings on all of the chapter committees which provide great opportunities to become involved. Our committee chairs can use your help, your suggestions and your experience. This is an easy way to get involved. Participate!
As always, I am open to your comments, suggestions, questions, and concerns. Please feel to email me or any board member. Hope to see you at our February 18th meeting.
ASIS Denver Mile High Chapter Chairman